Managed IT Services & Support
At Helix Network Consultants, we understand that as a Managed Service Provider it’s not simply about putting your company’s network on autopilot, it’s also necessary to maintain awareness of new cyber-threats to make sure your network is safe. Although Windows can automatically update Microsoft patches, it doesn’t have the ability to update third-party software. Our system can automatically update software from over 120 vendors.
HIPAA Compliance and Maintenance
The final updated report for HIPAA compliance is 138 pages long and contains everything you need to be HIPAA compliant. The 3 areas this covers are Administrative, Physical, and Technology. Helix Network Consultants works with you to find out how much you’ve already got that’s compliant and what is needed to get you fully compliant. The Department of Health and Human Services also recognizes that there’s no 100% foolproof method to making everything secure, but the do want you to make a good faith effort to lower your risk. This is both for your clients and your business.
Homeland Security finds risk assessments to have such a threat to your business, they have created “Critical Infrastructure Sectors” to outline 16 unique sectors that can be compromised and have damaging effects that ripple far beyond your own desktop.
- These sectors are Chemical, Commercial Facilities, Communications, Critical Manufacturing, Dams, Defense Industrial Base, Emergency Services, Energy, Financial Services, Food and Agriculture, Government Facilities, Healthcare and Public Health, Information Technology, Nuclear Reacters, Materials, and Waste, Transportation Systems, and Water and Wastewater Systems.
- Helix Network Consultants offers a risk assessment in your Information Technology Infrastructure regardless of your sector.
- Following an assessment, we work with you to come up with what should be done to mitigate any deficiencies.
Cloud and Virtualization
Do you wish you could implement new technologies but simply do not have the space or the budget to do so? Virtualization is the answer, with capabilities that allow businesses to separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services. In other words, virtualization allows you to do more with less.
We have many years of experience providing network support to multiple businesses. This experience is passed onto our clients and utilize the same security standards and practices for your business.
- Appropriate firewalls will be recommended, whether your business is a single location small business or a larger business with multiple locations, we know what firewall protocols you will need.
- Firewalls and networks are maintained with the highest security standards in mind to ensure your business is protected from intrusion or unexpected downtime.
- Network switches and routers are actively managed by security technicians who are appropriately trained to roll out the correct security implementations.
- Our extensive experience ensures your business will have a trusted partner and vendor guaranteeing stability and security for your essential business IT systems and network support.
Data Management, Backup, & Recovery
Backups and recovery are an important part of a strategy for recovering your computer in the case of computer failure or loss of data.
Loss of company data can be catastrophic. This is why we believe in getting your company excellent backup options. Whether you backup your data locally or in the cloud, we make sure your data is safe and secure.
Networks & Connectivity
A network connects computers, mobile phones, peripherals, and even IoT devices. Switches, routers, and wireless access points are the essential networking basics. Through them, devices connected to your network can communicate with one another and with other networks, like the Internet.
Anti-Virus / Malware
It only takes one virus to cause havoc to your network system. We recommend using a managed solution since your entire network can be monitored for possible outbreaks. We also use a secondary system that monitors for a ransomware attack and will automatically isolate any given machine from the network so it can’t spread and potentially destroy your data.
We're Here To Help!
11075 So. State Street
Building. 3, Suite 101
Sandy, UT 84070
M-F: 8am – 10pm S-S: Closed